IQA for End Point Assessment: Digital Marketer and Junior Content Producer
Job: IQA for End Point Assessment: Digital Marketer/Junior Content Producer
Hours: Part time, flexible
1st for EPA provides end point assessment for apprenticeships throughout the UK. We give full support and guidance to make the EPA process easy. We work with apprentices, employers and training providers to deliver a complete apprenticeship assessment service.
We are currently recruiting for IQAs to carry out moderation and standardisation activities for end-point assessment of the Digital Marketer and Junior Content Producer standards.
The role involves:
- Reviewing end point assessments
- Confirming final grading
- Providing feedback on assessment quality, processes and procedures.
IQA is carried out remotely, so we welcome applicants from anywhere in the UK.
The ideal candidate(s) will have the following:
- Internal Quality Assurance (IQA) experience
- Qualifications in Digital Marketing and/or Content Producing/Media at level 5 or above
- An understanding of these apprenticeship standards and EPA
- Highly organised
- Able to plan your schedule and commit to agreed times
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of providing IQA for Digital Marketer and/or Junior Content Producer
- Prevent and safeguarding training
- Knowledge of the Digital Marketer and/or Junior Content Producer assessment plan