Job: Marketing Apprenticeship Assessor (End Point Assessor)
Location: Remote working
We are seeking independent end point assessors to assess marketing standards including Marketing Executive (level 4) and Marketing Manager (level 6). Experience as an assessor is essential.
Assessors must have a marketing qualification at level 4 or above, and have worked in marketing at account executive level or above for at least 4 years.
Our EPA is carried out remotely, via video calling. It can be done from anywhere in the UK as long as you have a computer, webcam and internet connection. Assessments take different forms and usually include assessing a written report, presentation, Q&A session and professional discussion.
This is a flexible position that you can work from home, choosing your own hours (within office hours). It is part time and is expected to grow quickly.
The role involves:
- Scheduling assessments at a time convenient to both yourself and the apprentice
- Carrying out the assessment, via video calling
- Awarding marks using a defined assessment plan and marking criteria
- Providing full and constructive feedback
- Completing paperwork and admin
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Assessor experience
- Qualifications in marketing at level 4 or above
- At least 4 years working in a marketing role at account manager level or above
- Highly organised
- Able to plan your schedule and commit to agreed times
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Assessor qualifications (CAVA)