Marketing Professional / Assessor
Job: Marketing Professional / Assessor
Hours: Part time, hours to be agreed
We are seeking Marketing Professionals to work as assessors for Marketing and Digital Marketer apprenticeships. Experience as an assessor is preferred and marketing experience is essential.
1st for EPA offers end point assessment, also known as EPA. This involves assessing apprentices who are coming to the end of their apprenticeship, to ensure they can pass their apprenticeship.
Our EPA is carried out remotely, via video calling. It can be done from anywhere in the UK as long as you have a computer, webcam and internet connection. Assessments take several forms, such as professional discussions, presentations, question and answer sessions and reviewing written materials.
This is a flexible position that you can work from home, choosing your own hours (within office hours). It is part time and is expected to grow quickly.
The role involves:
- Scheduling assessments at a time convenient to both yourself and the apprentice
- Carrying out the assessment, via video calling
- Awarding marks using a defined assessment plan and marking criteria
- Providing full and constructive feedback
- Completing paperwork and admin
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Sound knowledge of and/or experience working in marketing
- Qualifications in marketing at level 5 or above
- Highly organised
- Able to plan your schedule and commit to agreed times
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Marking or assessing experience
- Experience working as an End Point Assessor or Independent Assessor
- An understanding of apprenticeship standards and EPA
- Internal Quality Assurance (IQA) experience
- Prevent and safeguarding training