Assessors for Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability Practitioner (CRSP)
Job: Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability Practitioner (CRSP) level 4 Apprenticeship Assessor (End Point Assessor)
Location: Remote working
We are seeking an independent end point assessor to assess the Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability Practitioner (CRSP) Assessor (level 4) apprenticeship standard. Experience as an assessor or coach/tutor is preferred but not essential.
Assessors must have recent experience working in the sector.
Our EPA is carried out primarily remotely, via video calling. It can be done from anywhere in the UK as long as you have a computer, webcam and internet connection. The assessments include a project presentation with questioning and a professional discussion based on a portfolio of evidence.
This is a flexible position that you can work from home, choosing your own hours (within office hours). It is part time and is expected to grow quickly.
The role involves:
- Responding to assessment bookings in a timely manner
- Carrying out the EPA via video call
- Awarding marks using a defined assessment plan and marking criteria
- Making sound judgements about the standard of the apprentice’s knowledge and competence
- Providing robust feedback to the apprentice and arriving at an overall grade
- Attending standardisation meetings twice annually
- Working as part of the 1st for EPA assessment team
- Maintaining your own professional development.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a related field
- Must hold or be willing to work towards a recognised Assessor qualification, e.g. TAQA, CAVA, A1, D32/33
- Highly organised
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Able to plan your own schedule and commit to agreed times/bookings
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to attend two standardisation activities per year
- Experience working as an End Point Assessor, Independent Assessor, coach or tutor
- Marking/assessing experience
- A good understanding of apprenticeship standards and EPA
- Prevent and safeguarding training
Keywords: CRSP, IEPA, independent end point assessor, apprenticeships