Business Development Executive
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Location: Remote working
1st for EPA is an Ofqual-recognised end point assessment organisation (EPAO). We assess apprenticeships in marketing, HR, PR and digital across England. As a company, we want to do good, and this includes supporting apprentice wellbeing and having a positive impact.
1st for EPA is seeking a Business Development Executive. We’re looking for someone to develop and grow new business in our specialist areas: marketing, digital, data, HR, PR, junior content producer and business admin apprenticeships.
The successful candidate will have a proven business development background with experience of working within apprenticeships or end point assessment.
The duties include:
- Identifying potential clients (apprenticeship training providers or large employers)
- Contacting potential clients, holding online meetings and promoting the company as provider of choice
- Following up leads and converting these to customers
- Developing and implementing new strategies to create a strong pipeline
- Network with key influencers in the industry
- Reaching business development targets
- Reporting to the management team
- Keeping accurate records in the company CRM
You must have:
- A good knowledge of apprenticeships, training providers and end point assessment
- Demonstrable results in business development
- Knowledge of how to approach training providers and employers, and what they look for in an EPAO
- At least three years’ experience in a relevant role
- A proactive attitude to seeking new business
- Excellent communication skills
- A customer-focused attitude
- A professional, enthusiastic, organised, and driven approach to your work
- Good knowledge of IT systems, including Microsoft
This position is to be worked remotely. The majority of meetings will be carried out remotely, though you may be expected to travel to client meetings from time to time. Occasional coworking days in Middlesbrough may be required (max once a month).
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV and salary expectations.
Keywords: apprenticeships, EPA, end point assessment, training providers