IQA for Business Analyst – EPA
Job: IQA for End Point Assessment: Business Analyst level 4
Location: Remote working
Type: Freelance, part time (flexible hours)
1st for EPA provides end point assessment for apprenticeships throughout the UK. We give full support and guidance to make the EPA process easy. We work with apprentices, employers and training providers to deliver a complete apprenticeship assessment service.
We are currently recruiting for freelance IQAs to carry out moderation and standardisation activities for end point assessment of the Business Analyst level 4 standard.
The role involves:
- Reviewing assessors’ justifications for end point assessment
- Confirming final grading
- Providing feedback on assessment quality, processes and procedures.
IQA is carried out remotely, so we welcome applicants from anywhere in the UK.
The ideal candidate(s) will have the following:
- Internal Quality Assurance (IQA) experience
- IQA qualification (such as L4 TAQA/L4 CAVA/V1/D34)
- Qualification and substantial experience in business analysis
- An understanding of the apprenticeship standard and EPA
- Highly organised
- Able to plan your schedule and commit to agreed timescales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to attend two standardisation activities per year (remotely)
- Experience of providing IQA for apprenticeships or EPA
- Prevent and safeguarding training
Keywords: IQA, IV, apprenticeships.
To apply, please send a CV including which standard(s) you are applying to IQA and your availability.